Here is some of it…
1. UNSW library walkway in a rare elevation from total mundanity.
3, 4 and 5. the birthday card I constructed for a dear friend Anna, staying up till midnight listening to this Rookie playlist on repeat.
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. Dad and I made rosella jam. for anyone who isn’t related to a Queenslander, rosellas are the australian native equivalent of the strawberry and IN NO WAY RELATED to the birds of the same name. that would be gross.
13. a pretty wall in town somewhere.
14. white things.
15 and 16. more sugar; this time an amazing birthday cake (not mine.)
17. a late-night ruthless Ticket to Ride game.
18. a short sharp obsession with florals.
19. we bought a new printer and I got it up and running without assistance, caffeine or stitches.
20. winter is for nail polish; to ward off the mean reds.
21, 22 and 23. more sugar.
24. trips to the garden store.
25. dinner out with friends.
26. THE ROOKIE YEARBOOK!
27. carnations in my then favourite colour.
28. ferns in a coffee cup.
29. a rhubarb tart in the sun.
30, 31 and 32. a flower bud in the rain.